What does a living trust from Senior Estate Associates do for you?
Very simply, we can help you transfer ownership of your titled property from your individual name to a trust that you control. It is completely flexible, inexpensive and easy to set up and maintain.
Less cost. Peace of mind. Reduced stress.
The Senior Estate Associates Living Trust Advantage:
- Avoids all probate and related costs
- Allows for quick distribution of assets to your beneficiaries
- Keeps you in control of your assets, even at incompetency or time of death
A one-time fee for Your Living Trust includes:
- Pour over will: A safety net that allows you to keep control
- Trust transfer documents
- Certification of trust : for use in dealing with your bank, broker, insurance company and others
- Living Will/ Healthcare directive
- Durable power of attorney: authorizes your agent to manage your affairs and avoids Conservatorship/Guardianship
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Instructional Materials for your trust and all documents contained in your portfolio
Let us provide you with a free consultation to determine how a Living Trust can benefit you and your family.
Who do you like better, your attorney or your family?